Day 10 – Mr Sooty on the grass. The second-last pack of SX-70 Instant film is now finished, with only about 60% of the images being viable. The other 40% did produce images, but they were either too dark, or the area of non-viable chemicals (the ‘brown’ areas) where the image didn’t develop was too […]
recent postsIn Memoriam
World Toy Camera Day TOMORROW (19th October)!
New B & W
Aurora Nights [Northern Lights challenge]
Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day Today!
Darkroom Project... continued
Darkest (Room) Desires Revisited
35mm 35mm Diana 2008 analogue analogue photography Australia bbf blackbird fly cameras children colour darkroom Diana Digital Harinezumi exhibition expired film film fun Holga how-to Instant Film interview Japan medium format Melbourne Melbourne Silver Mine moblogging news Nic Nichols Photography pinhole pinhole day pinhole photography Plastic polaroid Powershovel published square format Superheadz toycamera tutorial Twin Lens Reflex Uluru Video WPPD